As the planet persists to become more and more globalized, it’s inescapable that, no matter where on the earth you study, you are bound to connect and familiarize with different groups of people from varied ethnicities and experiences. This cultural diversity is one of the most substantial facets of studying abroad, or at a campus which appeals to students from around the globe.
Whether it’s through the facilities, program curriculum, or the environment, we at C3S Business School, are working hard to nurture and foster cultural diversity and internationalization on our campus.
We provide opportunities for pathway programs as well as a diverse range of English-taught graduate, post-graduate and even doctorate programs with dual degrees (Spanish & UK) which entice learners from all over the globe.
The concept of ‘internationalization’ is knitted into almost every curriculum, and although it’s vital to project how internationalization is applicable to your studies, it’s also crucial to comprehend how it’s relative to you as an individual apart from academics as well.
This capability to get along and empathize with people from vastly diverse backgrounds to your own is so essential, especially when others try to ostracize or belittle people who don’t look, or sound like them. This can then support you to get ready for a career within an international setting.
Students who study at C3S Business School, Barcelona will be exposed to Spanish on a daily basis. Complement that to the English-taught programs and you could be multilingual before you know it.
Our meticulous efforts to promote and cultivate a multi-cultural community comprises:
- Celebrating all regional festivals including host country festivities.
- Fostering a collaborative environment by given group assignment
- Organizing field trips and leisure trips where the get to know each other and local culture better.
- Supporting low-grasp students with extra classes of English language to blend and comprehend European accents of our professors.
- Conducting group discussions at sporadic intervals to inculcate the participative trait in all.
- Assisting for paid internships to know the regional corporate fraternity better and having an opportunity to work with locals and understand regional culture.
C3S Business School community is really like one big family, that ensures that students feel at home and are well nurtured and given a platform to grow and kick start to a plummeting career.
Share This Article