1. Student Warranties
- The student warrants that all documents and information supplied are true, authentic and correct.
- Where the student has supplied incorrect, fraudulent or misleading information, the student will automatically be withdrawn from the course, and will not be entitled to a refund of any fees paid.
2. Student on a Visa
- Students on a visa must adhere to the Attendance and Immigration Regulations.
- Students must familiarize themselves with Immigration regulations and at all times abide by the conditions of their visa.
- Students must inform C3S immediately of any change to their immigration status.
3. Disclosure to the Home Office (Immigration Office)
C3S reserves the right to disclose a student’s details, including academic progress and attendance rates, to the immigration authority.
4. Program Fees
- To book a place on a course, you must pay either the full fee or a minimum deposit of 75% of the fees for the first year. All deposits received are for the sole purpose of reserving a course place and are non-refundable, save as provided otherwise in these Terms and Conditions.
- All accepted students are required to pay the FULL tuition fees 30 days prior to the start date of the program.
- Students who have not paid on time will not be granted access to C3S.
- Tuition fees are subject to change.
- C3S reserves the right to report offenders to the authorities, including the Immigration Office.
- Non-payment of fees – C3S reserves the right to suspend and dismiss any student, at any time, for non-payment of fees or breach of student contract. No fees will be refunded for any student dismissed under this clause.
- The School reserves the right to charge interest at 10% per annum on overdue amounts, accruing daily from the date that such payments become due.
- The School expects all students to adhere to the terms and conditions of their payment plan, which includes submitting payment on the date it becomes due. A failure to comply with the terms and conditions of your payment plan renders any payment plan ineffective. As a result, the School may bring the payment plan to an end and reserves the right to recover all outstanding fees.
- Please note that in relation to overdue amounts, the School also reserves the right to pass this matter to our debt recovery company without further notification to you. This means that your data will be passed to our debt recovery company for further action. For the avoidance of doubt, should your data be passed to our debt recovery company in order to recover any overdue amounts, your liability to pay will be increased by additional fees and charges.
5. Refunds Policy
- Once the letters have been issued confirming full-time status, no refunds or course transfers are permissible, other than in the instance of visa refusal subject to refund policy 6, 7 and 8.
- Subject to this clause, if a student’s visa application has been refused and a refund is authorized, then fees paid will be refunded less an any other fee paid to third party related to student fee, which are bank charges, courier charges, agent fee etc.
- If a visa application is refused on the grounds that the student was unable to provide the necessary documents, demonstrate adequate financial support, or for other reasons for which the student is accountable, C3S accepts no responsibility to refund under this section. The student is held responsible if the visa application has been made late and their C3S enrolment has already been processed.
- All applications for refunds, including those under section 6,7 and 8 of refund policy number AP0012 must be made in writing at least 28 days before the commencement date of the course (published date).
- All applications for a refund must be made at least 28 days before the commencement date of the course (as detailed on the Letter of Acceptance)
6. Published programs
C3S reserves the right to alter published programs. All programs and courses are available subject to student demand.
7. Dates of programs
C3S reserves the right to alter start dates of programs. All course timetables are subject to change.
8. Access to Online Resources
C3S does not guarantee availability of the online resources and other added value services due to reasons beyond C3S’s control, including technical faults and limitations.
9. Code of Conduct
Students are expected to conduct themselves, at all times, in a manner which demonstrates respect for C3S and its staff, fellow students, members of the public and C3S Property. Breaches of the student code of conduct may constitute gross misconduct, which may lead to expulsion from C3S.
- Students are expected to attend 100% of their classes and must provide documentary evidence to excuse any absences due to ill health or personal circumstances.
- Students will be expelled from the program and will not be entitled to any refund if they (i) do not adhere to the attendance requirements (ii) fail to start the course as scheduled without prior notification to C3S (iii) are in breach of their visa conditions.
- The student agrees that he/she cannot change, defer or withdraw from the program without prior consent from C3S. Any failure to start the course as scheduled, without prior notification of the school’s authorities, will lead to expulsion from the course. No refunds will be given.
- Where a student has withdrawn from the program without prior consent from C3S, C3S reserves the right to pursue the student for outstanding fees.
To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude all conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute common law or the law of equity.
13. Regular Updates