Who is RESPONSIBLE for the processing of the data?
- C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL
- Address : Calle Londres 6, Porta 9, 08029, Barcelona, Spain
- Telephone: +34 931 168 821
- Contact Data Protection Officer (DPO): email@example.com
For what PURPOSE do we process your data?
The personal data processed will be those provided by the user through the different online forms or during the registration process of any of our training programs for the purposes set out below:
- Manage the subscriptions and requests that the user makes through the C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL website and other recruitment channels.
- Guarantee the registered user access and use of their user area on the corresponding web pages.
- The sending of periodic newsletters to inform about content, news, news and offers of interest to the user, by any channel including electronic ones, listing in an enunciative and non-limiting way the following: email, sending SMS and / or MMS messages, multiplatform messaging services, chat or any type of similar communication.
- Send offers and advertising information about products and services both own and third-party collaborating companies of C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL being belonging to the sectors of Telecommunications, Financial, Insurance, Leisure and tourism, Beauty, Fashion and Accessories, Consumer Goods, Distribution, Training and Culture, Sport, Automotive, Energy and water, NGOs, Toys, Travel, Health, Public and Private Services and Gambling.
- Launch loyalty actions through different channels.
- Conduct opinion polls among registered users who access it.
- Manage the participation of the interested party in raffles and / or promotions organized by any of the C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL channels or by any of the collaborating companies sponsoring contests.
What is the data retention period?
In compliance with the principle of limitation of the storage period, the data collected by C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL are processed only for the time necessary and for the specific purposes for which they were collected. For all the above and in generic terms, C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL will keep your data for the duration of the relationship (in the case of subscription or participation in any of our programs) and thereafter, only for the purpose of complying with the legal obligations and responsibilities derived from said treatments according to the applicable regulations. At the end of these limitation periods, your data will be deleted. On the other hand, regarding the processing of your data for promotional purposes, or sending information or newsletters, we will keep the data until we receive opposition to the contrary.
The data processed in C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL has been provided by the interested party. In the event that you decide to subscribe to any of C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL’s information channels or register on any of its Web Partners, you will be asked for a series of essential personal data in order to manage the products or services requested (name, surname, email, postal address, etc.). Likewise, you may be required to voluntarily provide a series of complementary data for information, services, or activities related to them and limited to the activities and services provided by C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL.
What is the LEGAL BASIS for data processing?
The legal basis for the processing of data for purposes a) and g) of the previous section is the necessity of the treatment for the correct execution of a contract for the provision of services. For other purposes, the legal basis will be both the consent that may have been requested from the user and the legitimate interest of C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL to better meet the needs and interests of users and subscribers. This legitimate interest absolutely respects the right to the protection of personal data, to honor and to personal and family privacy of the user and is protected not only by Art. 6 of the GDPR but also by Recital 47of the same legal text in relation to the actions of sending advertising since we understand that the indicated purpose is within the reasonable expectations based on the relationship that the user maintains with C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL. In any case, none of these legal bases prevents the user from exercising their right of opposition if they wish, through the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org without this opposition conditioning, in any way, their relationship with us.
Who are the RECIPIENTS of the data?
C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL does not transfer personal data to third parties, except legal obligation or prior agreement with the user. Under no circumstances may any third party directly access your personal data without your express consent for each occasion. On the other hand, although they do not imply transfers of data, we inform you that for the postal sending of documents, and for the management of the programs C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL has contracted suppliers (graphic arts, messaging, advertising agencies or telemarketing) that we use to provide us with services, and that may need access to your information; However, these providers manage the data with the sole purpose of providing us with the contracted service, following our instructions and without being able to use them for any other purpose.
What are your RIGHTS?
Below, we identify your rights regarding personal data: information, access, rectification, deletion, limitation of treatment, opposition and portability.
How can you exercise any of the above rights that assist you?
Users have recognized and may exercise their rights by written communication addressed to C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL at Calle Londres 6, Porta 9, 08029, Barcelona, Spain, identifying and specifying their request, and providing a photocopy of the ID or equivalent document. They can also send an email to the email@example.com address along with the documentation mentioned above. Likewise, we inform you that you have the right to file a claim with the competent control authority (Spanish Agency for Data Protection), if you consider that there has been any type of violation in relation to the processing of your personal data.
Your collaboration is important.
At C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL we continuously monitor, within our possibilities, the correct use of the personal data for which we are responsible, both by us and by our suppliers. For this reason, we request that, in case you have knowledge or suspicion that we ourselves or our suppliers indicated above, are misusing your personal information, notify us without delay so that we can take the appropriate actions to be carried out. We consider that all the data provided are true and correct, and the interested party is informed of the obligation to notify C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL of any modification thereof that may occur to keep your data permanently updated, via email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Data security measures
C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL undertakes to adopt the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of personal data and prevent its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR. Even though C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL cannot guarantee the absolute impregnability of the Internet network and therefore the violation of data through fraudulent access to them by third parties, if they undertake to carry out the risk analyses required by law and the Impact Assessments that may be necessary.
- Protection of personal dataIn accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that the personal data provided through this form, as well as those that could be provided or generated during the relationship as a student of this entity, will be processed and incorporated into a file whose responsibility will be C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL Business, with address at Calle Londres 6, Porta 9, 08029 of Barcelona. The purpose of the file and data processing is to be able to manage the request for information; as well as so that C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL can contact the interested party, to periodically send information and / or advertising of products, events and services related to the training and education sector that may be of interest to the interested party in C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL courses. The recipients of the information provided, in case of formalizing a registration, in addition to C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL, will be the teachers who teach the course or training, as well as those third entities or third parties that collaborate in the training and who necessarily have to access the information provided by the student. The sending of personal data implies express authorization for its treatment and use in the terms informed, being able to revoke the consent, without retroactive effects, at any time in the terms established in the Organic Law 15/1999, of Protection of Personal Data.The interested party expressly authorizes that his email address be used for the sending of commercial and advertising communications of C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL products and services. related to training by any electronic or physical means, present or future. The consent will be understood to be given as long as it does not communicate in writing the revocation of the same. The interested party may exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by writing to C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL or by sending an email to the following email@example.com address, clearly indicating their name, surname, address and attaching a photocopy of the national identity document or passport.
- Rules of use of the portalThe user will be understood as the person who accesses and uses this website. The user by the mere fact of being so accepts these conditions of use.
The publication on this website of content that violates the principles listed below is prohibited, reserving the owner of the domain the exercise of any actions that are appropriate by law against those responsible for its publication: The safeguarding of public order, criminal investigation, public security and national defense,
- The protection of public health or of natural persons who have the status of consumers or users,
- Respect for the dignity of the person and the principle of non-discrimination on grounds of race, sex, opinion, nationality, disability or any other personal or social circumstance, and
- The protection of youth and children.
- Respect for the autonomy of the will of the affected party
- Respect for the intellectual property of what is published
- In general, respect for current legislation
The USER assumes responsibility for the use of the PORTAL. This responsibility extends to the registration that is necessary to access certain services or content. In this registration the USER will be responsible for providing truthful and lawful information. As a result of this registration, the USER can be provided with a password for which he will be responsible, committing to make diligent and confidential use of it.
The USER undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services (such as chat services, discussion forums or newsgroups) that C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL offers through its website and with an enunciative but not limiting character, not to use them for the purposes set out in the previous point, in addition to:
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL, its suppliers or third parties, introducing or spreading computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause the aforementioned damage.
- Try to access and, where appropriate, use the email accounts of other users and modify or manipulate their messages.
C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL reserves the right to withdraw all comments and contributions that violate respect for the dignity of the person, that are discriminatory, xenophobic, racist, pornographic, that attempt against youth or childhood, order or public safety or that, in its opinion, are not suitable for publication.
In any case, C3S BUSINESS SCHOOL will not be responsible for the opinions expressed by users through forums, chats, or other participation tools.