Global MBA (top-up)
- the knowledge, understanding and opportunity to develop strategic leadership and decision making capabilities in the complex and changing global work environment, through engagement with theory, practice and exposure to real business challenges
- the skills and knowledge to develop your career in business and management at a professional level
- the confidence to effectively participate in and manage teams comprising diverse and global talent
- Demonstrate critical understanding and integration of management and leadership knowledge within a local and international context.
- Select and apply appropriate tools and techniques to different problem situations in meeting strategic organisational aims.
- Critically appraise complex business and financial risks and manage strategic challenges, in regional and global contexts, and provide recommendations for innovation and business transformation.
- Synthesise multifaceted information and communicate in a concise, professional manner to inform decision making.
- Recognise the responsibilities of the Professional Manager operating within a changing technological and global marketplace.
The skills and information you will acquire as part of this MBA programme can lead you in a variety of different segments and are appropriate for a wide range of industries.
After successfully completing the MBA programme, you will be qualified for direct entry into a relevant Doctorate or PhD degree programme.
Depending on your expertise and background, an MBA could allow you to work as a:
- Financial Advisor
- Management Analyst
- Investment Banker
- Business Consultant
- Sales Manager
- Business development manager
- Marketing manager
Students from the OTHM level 7 Diploma in Project Management will be granted 60 credits on entry on the MBA with Project Management after they have passed Operations and Information Management for Project Managers, Planning, Controlling & Leading in a Project (30 credits) and Advanced Research Methods.
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Application form
- OTHM level 7 Diploma in Project Management certificate
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Updated CV
- Reference letter from former academic institution or current employer (if applicable)
- IELTS overall 6.5 (with minimum 6.0 in each) or C3S Credibility Interview