OTHM LEVEL 4 DIPLOMA IN BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organisations. It is designed to ensure each learner is business ready: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on:
- Managing business communication
- Understanding the business environment and organisations in a global context
- Business functions including people management
- Quantitative methods in business
- Finance for managers
- Research and academic writing.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification will enable learners to progress to further study or employment.
Successful completion of Level 4 Diploma in Business Management provides learners the opportunity for a wide range of academic progressions including OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Business Management. As this qualification is approved and regulated by Ofqual (Office of the Qualifications and Examinations Regulation), learners are eligible to gain direct entry into Year 2 of a three-year UK Bachelor’s degree programmes.
Program Learning Outcomes
Demonstrate an understanding of how communication shapes patterns of social interaction, the expression of cultural values and norms, political practices and relations of power, and our positions as local and global citizens.
Be able to use a variety of methodological tools to analyze interpersonal, intercultural, and rhetorical discourse that structures everyday interactions in both our public and private lives.
Demonstrate an understanding of the possibilities, problems, and history of discourse and deliberation in democracy and will be prepared to use their knowledge to work for a just and more humane world.
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Application form
- High School diploma certificate and other educational credential certificates
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.0 (with not minimum 5.5 in each) / TOEFL 75 official certificate or C3S Credibility Interview
*Payment instalment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
The BSc (Hons) International Tourism and Hospitality Management (top-up) course fee is £3,950 and starts in September, January and May.