Our Global MBA prepares professionals for leadership in an international context. The programme will equip you with knowledge and skills across the full breadth of the management discipline including people management, strategic development and financial decision-making and control. Your skills will be honed through the lens of international business and leading business transformation, to empower you and your organisation to respond strategically to the changing environment. Your development will be highlighted through the capstone module which is a choice of consultancy style project presented by one of our business partners or based on a challenge within your own workplace, or a more theoretical research based topic.
The programme aims to provide students with:
- the knowledge, understanding and opportunity to develop strategic leadership and decision making capabilities in the complex and changing global work environment, through engagement with theory, practice and exposure to real business challenges
- the skills and knowledge to develop your career in business and management at a professional level
- the confidence to effectively participate in and manage teams comprising diverse and global talent
- Demonstrate critical understanding and integration of management and leadership knowledge within a local and international context.
- Select and apply appropriate tools and techniques to different problem situations in meeting strategic organisational aims.
- Critically appraise complex business and financial risks and manage strategic challenges, in regional and global contexts, and provide recommendations for innovation and business transformation.
- Synthesise multifaceted information and communicate in a concise, professional manner to inform decision making.
- Recognise the responsibilities of the Professional Manager operating within a changing technological and global marketplace.
|Strategic Human Resource Management
|Advanced Business Research Methods
|Strategic Financial Management
|Entrepreneurship and Innovation
|Globalisation and Corporate Governance
|Strategic Change Management
After completing your MBA in 18 months program successfully, you will be eligible for direct entrance into a related Doctorate or PhD degree program. Furthermore, this 18-month MBA program provides you with a variety of job options.
Depending on your specialism and background, an MBA could allow you to work as a:
- Risk Analyst
- Sales Manager
- Business development manager
- Compliance officer
- Business Analyst
- Management consultant
- Marketing manager
- Communications Officer
- Project manager
If you studied a Masters in Business Administration or an MBA as a working professional, your new degree might help you advance to one of the most senior management positions, such as director, chief executive officer (CEO), chief financial officer, or chief operating officer, within your current (or new) organization.
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Updated CV
- Reference letter from former academic institution or current employer (if applicable)
- IELTS overall 6.5 (with minimum 6.0 in each) or C3S Credibility Interview