BA (Hons) In Business Management
The qualifications focus on people management, project management, marketing, financial management for managers, business law, business ethics, and social responsibility.
The first two years – L4 & L5 of the BA (Hons) in Business Management will be delivered by C3S Business School in Barcelona, Spain, and will be awarded by OTHM(UK) and C3S Business School.
The University of Chichester awards the BA (Hons) in Business Management (top-up) 3rd year, which is delivered online by London Graduate School (UK).
Students who complete our BA (Hons) in Business Management (Top Up) (Online) will have the knowledge and skills to understand the changing world of business on a national and worldwide scale. Employers value those who are able to complete this degree because of their in-depth understanding of contemporary business practices and their ability to analyze business difficulties and find solutions.
A bachelor’s degree in business administration offers you a wide range of job options by providing you with a comprehensive set of skills that are in high demand among companies.
Recent alumni have shared their feedback based on the types of roles offered – Operations Analysts, General Managers, Business Process and Design Analysts, Procurement Manager, Business Development Manager, International Sales Manager, among other positions.
|Academic Writing and Research Skills||20|
|Communication in Business||20|
|Finance and Accounting||20|
|Leading and Managing Teams
|Operating in a Global Context||20|
|Human Resource Management||20|
|Accounting for Managers||20|
|Leadership and Management Development||20|
|New Venture Management and Development||20|
|Business and Management Research||20|
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Students at C3S Business School have access to a virtual platform that includes
- Lectures in the Virtual Classroom
- Materials for Studying Online
- Question and Answer Session for Online Debate and Discussion
- Application form
- High School diploma certificate and other educational credential certificates
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.0 (with not minimum 5.5 in each) / TOEFL 75 official certificate or C3S Credibility Interview
*Payment instalment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
The Business Management (top-up) course fee is £3,950 and starts in September, January and June.