A set of managerial, economic, financial accounting and legal knowledge is included in the curriculum, the learning of which develops and enriches the managerial capacity and provides a competitive advantage to the graduates.
This MBA program with UK University Degree; is validated and awarded by the UK University and delivered by OTHM. The MBA Program has three semesters. The first year is with OTHM which is level 7 in Strategic Management and Leadership. The 3rd semester is MBA (top-Up) with UK University.
The purpose of this programme is to deliver a practical and realistic solution to a business-related strategic challenge, which in turn is supported by appropriate reference to theoretical and conceptual analysis.
After completing your MBA in 18 months program successfully, you will be eligible for direct entrance into a related Doctorate or PhD degree program. Furthermore, this 18-month MBA program provides you with a variety of job options.
Depending on your specialism and background, an MBA could allow you to work as a:
- Risk Analyst
- Sales Manager
- Business development manager
- Compliance officer
- Business Analyst
- Management consultant
- Marketing manager
- Communications Officer
- Project manager
If you studied a Masters in Business Administration or an MBA as a working professional, your new degree might help you advance to one of the most senior management positions, such as director, chief executive officer (CEO), chief financial officer, or chief operating officer, within your current (or new) organization.
|Services Marketing and Customer Service
|Accounting and Finance
|Academic and Professional Development
|Development of the Tourism and Hospitality Industry
|Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality
|Customer Relations Management
|Human Resource Management
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.5 (with not minimum 6.0 in each) / TOEFL 90 (official English exam results) or C3S Language Interview
- Reference letters from a former academic institution or from current employer (if applicable)