Cost of Living
It is no secret that cost of living is probably the biggest factor to consider during the decision to relocate to a new city, especially when it’s done for school purposes. When living expenses are included with school expenses, something too pricy may not seem like a smart move. Thankfully, living is Barcelona is specifically great in this regard compared to other places in Europe. For the most part, there are enough apartments with a very reasonable, affordable price which can liven up the burden of living costs. At C3S we make sure to help pair up students who can live together and make paying for an apartment something much more affordable. Even better, the city of Barcelona is interconnected in multiple ways it makes transportation (be it through a Bus, Metro, Tram, Electric Scooter, etc.) so easy for young people.
C3S is centrally located in the heart of the city of Barcelona. Located near the Avinguda Diagonal (one of Barcelona’s broadest and most important avenues), C3S serves as a great gateway for some of Barcelona’s greatest places and attractions. Here are some of the places students can visit:
- The “Basilica de la Sagrada Familia”: a large unfinished Roman Catholic Church in Barcelona, designed by Catalan architect Antoni Gaudi. Located 15 minutes by metro from the C3S campus.
- Plaça de Catalunya: a large square plaza in central Barcelona. Also considered the city’s centre and the palce where the old city and the 19thcentury built Eixample meet. Located a minute away from C3S.
- Passeig the Gràcia: the most famous commercial street in Barcelona. Connects the Plaça de Catalunya with the district of Gràcia.
- Vila de Gràcia: known as the historic old centre of Barcelona. This is the place where students can learn about the real local culture of the city.
- Playa de la Barceloneta: Barcelona’s most well-known beach. Located 15 minutes from C3S (when taking public transportation)
The Multicultural Environment
Thanks to its location, there is no shortage of cultural diversity at C3S. Students will get to experience the diverse culture of Barcelona thanks to the different historical places around the campus. They will also get to experience people from different parts of the world in this city, not only from other countries in Europe but from other countries around the world. There is no shortage to experience something different here.
We hope this information helps give an idea of what awaits students when coming to C3S. For more information, visit our website http://www.csss.es/.