OTHM DIPLOMA LEVEL 7 IN STRATEGIC MANAGEMENT & LEADERSHIP
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. This qualification is suitable for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry.Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification will equip learners with the key skills and capabilities to become an effective strategic manager. The Level 7 qualification also allows learners to progress within the same employment level of an MBA with advanced standing.
Strategic analysts aid organisations in assessing their current product offerings, pricing techniques, and distribution systems, which is another area where strategic managers work. The following are some of the alternative job titles: Investment fund manager, Management analyst, Operations manager, Human resources expert, Business Analyst, Business Process Strategist, Change Management specialist, etc.
|Strategic Financial Management||20|
|Supply Chain and Operations Management||20|
|Entrepreneurship and Innovation||20|
|Globalisation and Corporate Governance||20|
|Strategic Change Management||20|
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.5 (with not minimum 6.0 in each) / TOEFL 90 (official English exam results) or C3S Language Interview
- Reference letters from a former academic institution or from current employer (if applicable)