OTHM LEVEL 7 DIPLOMA IN PROJECT MANAGEMENT
The OTHM Level 7 Diploma Project Management qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers responsible for projects and provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental topics needed to manage business projects within a complex and ever-changing environment.
This qualification will develop a deeper understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of project, programme and portfolio management and facilitate the essential skills and competences necessary to plan, monitor, control and deliver successful projects, programmes and portfolios.
A Project Management diploma can lead to a variety of professional opportunities.
Various designations such as Assistant Project Manager, Business Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Consultant, Project Scheduler, Program Analyst, Program Assistant, and others can help you to boost your career in sectors such as healthcare, financial services, legal system, engineering and construction, and information and technology.
|Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project||30|
|Procurement Risk and Contract Management||30|
|Advanced Project and Logistics Management||20|
|Operations and Information Management for Project Managers||20|
|Advanced Research Methods||20|
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.5 (with not minimum 6.0 in each) / TOEFL 90 (official English exam results) or C3S Language Interview
- Reference letters from a former academic institution or from current employer (if applicable)