Master in Project Management
Master in Project Management qualification is designed to meet the needs of senior managers responsible for projects and provide a comprehensive understanding of the fundamental topics needed to manage business projects within a complex and ever changing environment.”
This qualification will develop a deeper understanding of both theoretical and practical aspects of project, program, and portfolio management. And also to develop and polish the essential skills and competencies necessary to plan, monitor, control, and deliver successful projects, programmes and portfolios.
Getting a degree in project management will open the doors to many different careers.
Various designations like Assistant Project Manager, Business Project Manager, Project Coordinator, Consultant, Project Scheduler, Program Analyst, Program Assistant, etc. in industries like Healthcare, Banking and Finance, Law, Construction & Engineering, IT, etc. are the ones that can help you build the career in the field.
|Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project|
|Procurement Risk and Contract Management|
|Advanced Project and Logistics Management|
|Operations and Information Management for Project Managers|
|Advanced Research Methods|
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.5 (with not minimum 6.0 in each) / TOEFL 90 (official English exam results) or C3S Language Interview
- Reference letters from a former academic institution or from current employer (if applicable)