BSc (Hons) Business Computing & Information Systems
The BSc (Hons) Business Computing and Information Systems Obtaining a bachelor’s degree and top-up, NCC Education delivers the degree online, and the University of Central Lancashire validates and awards the degree (UCLan). The goal of this curriculum is to prepare students for careers in the information technology field.”
This curriculum provides students with a combination of technical IT abilities and business knowledge, preparing them for senior management positions. The program modules are designed to give students with the basic skills and information that companies in the IT industry want.
The final year online top-up program is a succession from NCC Education Level 5 Diploma in Computing or Level 5 Diploma in Business IT, both of which are now available as part of the top-up degree path.
Students are invited to attend their graduation ceremony at Preston Guild Hall in the United Kingdom after successfully completing their degree.
|Skills for Computing|
|Designing and Developing a Website|
|Designing and Developing Object-Oriented Computer Programs|
|Software Development Techniques|
|Office Solutions Development|
|Professional Issues in IT|
|Network Security and Cryptography|
|Information Systems Analysis|
|Analysis, Design and Implementation|
|Database Design and Development|
Students study five core units:
- Advanced Database Management Systems
- Corporate Communication Systems Management
- Managing Information Systems Projects
- Information Systems Project
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Application form
- High School diploma certificate and other educational credential certificates
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.0 (with not minimum 5.5 in each) / TOEFL 75 official certificate or C3S Credibility Interview