Visa Requirement

Any Non-EU Students who is coming to study in Spain for more than three month must apply for a student visa at the Spanish Embassy in their home country.

The admission process with C3S is quick and easy, however the most time consuming will be in the Embassy/Consulate of Spain. Do not wait until a few days before your departure to apply for your visa. The process to get this type of visa might take approximately up to 3 (three) months.

Therefore, it is important to highlight that each Spanish embassy/consulate in every country has its own procedures and requirements. Please contact the corresponding Spanish embassy or consulate in your home country to ask for your student visa.

The General Consulate recommends not purchasing plane tickets until the visa students has been granted.
As for the visa the Embassy usually required the following documents:

  • Application form
  • Consular Fee
  • Administration letter from the School to check you are correctly registered in the corresponding Master / postgraduate program/bachelor at C3S.
  • A School letter certifying with course, program the student will take.
  • Criminal records certificate form your home country.
  • Proof of economics means to cover all expenses while applicants are in Spain and expenses to return to their country.
  • Proof of Health Insurance
  • Your accommodation in Barcelona

As we mentioned before, the previous list of documents is general information. Some of this may not be request for your visa applications and others that are not on the list may be required. For this reason, is very important that the student contact directly with the Spanish embassy/consulate from his/her country and ask for the requisites.