MBA in Project Management
With the help of this Project Management MBA, you will gain vital business know-how and abilities for evaluating an organisation’s situation and planning for its ongoing growth.
You will acquire the skills to create business cases for change initiatives, learn how to manage the resources and risks involved with these projects, and develop your capacity to successfully end projects.
Since this degree is fully online, you can continue working and advancing your career while integrating learning within your existing responsibilities owing to its flexibility.
- Along with project management abilities, you will gain a solid foundation in business management as you advance your knowledge and comprehension in the dynamic and evolving modern workplace.
- Analyse and support the application of best practice concepts, methods, and tools in the development of successful projects.
- Choosing and utilising the proper tools and strategies to address various problem scenarios in order to achieve a strategic organisational goal.
- To assist in making decisions, synthesise information from various sources and communicate in a clear, professional manner.
- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager
- Business Project Manager
- Project Coordinator
- Project Scheduler
- Program Analyst
- Program Assistant etc
Students from the OTHM level 7 Diploma in Project Management will be granted 60 credits on entry on the MBA with Project Management after they have passed Operations and Information Management for Project Managers, Planning, Controlling & Leading in a Project (30 credits) and Advanced Research Methods.
|Planning, Controlling and Leading a Project||30|
|Procurement Risk and Contract Management||30|
|Advanced Project and Logistics Management||20|
|Operations and Information Management for Project Managers||20|
|Advanced Research Methods||20|
The three pillars of sustainable business are social fairness, environmental protection and economic viability. While the last of these has always been a concern for organisations, the first two are rising in their prominence and, regardless of where your organisation is, they are ignored at your peril. This module will help you to understand aspects of all three pillars and to consider the strategies taken to improve key performance indicators in each area.
This is the capstone to the MBA programme. The focus of this capstone will be directly related to any pathway you have studied. Regardless of which MBA you have taken, what you are assured of is a project which will be directly related to an authentic business challenge and you will be able to deepen your knowledge in the area you want to concentrate on.
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Application form
- OTHM level 7 Diploma in Project Management certificate
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Updated CV
- Reference letter from former academic institution or current employer (if applicable)
- IELTS overall 6.5 (with minimum 6.0 in each) or C3S Credibility Interview