Master in Logistic & Supply Chain Management
The objective of the Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of Supply Chain Management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for Master in Logistics and Supply Chain Management professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to further their career as a supply chain professional.
After earning this degree, you could work in dispatch, supply chain analytics, scheduling, or quality control for a while, or even as a project manager in SCM, but you’ll eventually be able to advance into jobs like:
- Inventory manager
- Materials manager
- Procurement manager
- Production manager
- Supply chain manager
- Transportation manager
- Warehouse operations manager
The major sub-fields of work can be: Procurement and supply management, freight transportation, warehouse design and management, distribution network design and planning, inventory management and control, supply chain design and planning.
Graduates of master’s degrees are eligible for some of the highest-paying roles in supply chain management. Global supply chain manager, director of supply chain management, and vice president of supply chain management are examples of these positions.
|Principles of Supply Chain Management|
|Operations Design and Management|
|International Logistics and Transport|
|Supply Chain Planning and Management|
|Procurement and Purchasing|
|Supply Chain and Operations Strategy|
|Sustainable Logistics Management|
|Business Research Methods|
On the Campus
- Lectures in the Classroom
- Seminars and Workshops
- Learning through Doing
- Research and field trips
- For debate and discussion, students will need to contribute through independent learning, extensive background learning, and inputs during seminars and tutorials.
- Virtual Classroom Lectures
- Online Study Materials
- Online Debate & Discussion
- Question & Answer Session
- Application form
- Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Official transcripts
- Copy of passport
- Motivation Letter
- IELTS 6.5 (with not minimum 6.0 in each) / TOEFL 90 (official English exam results) or C3S Language Interview
- Reference letters from a former academic institution or from current employer (if applicable)