September, November, December &
Full Time: €6,500
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Logistics and Supply Chain Management qualification is to broaden learners’ understanding of logistics and supply chain management and is designed for those who wish to prepare for a first professional role and future career in the field. It is also suitable for logistics and supply chain professionals in the early stages of their career looking to enhance their knowledge and skills and move to the next level professionally.
Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist knowledge and skills needed to further their career as a logistics and supply chain professional as well as the opportunity to embark on further study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
C3S Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
Seminars & Tutorials
Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
- Online Study
C3S Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
Virtual Classroom Lectures
Online Study Materials
Online Debate & Discussion
Question & Answer Session
- Principles of Logistics and Supply Chain Management (15 credits)
- Operations Design and Management (15 credits)
- International Logistics and Transport (15 credits)
- Supply Chain Planning and Management (15 credits)
- Procurement and Purchasing (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Strategy (15 credits)
- Sustainable Logistics Management (10 credits)
- Business Research Methods (20 credits
WHY STUDY L3 WITH C3S?
- CTH study resources are available to registered students
- Flexible academic program
- Additional Spanish + English courses
- Internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to complete your studies at C3S – with L4, L5 and L6
- Access to CTH resources include ebooks, past exam papers, study material and journals
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
- For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
*Payment installment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : €300
Full Time : €6,500
Online Classes Fees : €5,000
- Diploma Program Duration : One Academic Year
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
For many student’s, they feel interview as interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing than a mutual exchange of the information. C3S provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging following
- The session
- The feedback
C3S organizes career fairs and encourage students to attend fair sessions as this give will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit of the school associations for internship opportunities.
C3S Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internship as fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.