February & September
Full Time: €6,000
The objective of the OTHM Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to enable learners’ development as managers within the tourism and hospitality industry, with a lifelong-learning orientation. It enables learners to critically apply contemporary knowledge and theories to the management of complex problems. Successful completion of this qualification will equip learners with the specialist skills and technical terminology to develop their management skills and to progress to further study or employment.
C3S Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
Seminars & Tutorials
Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
- Online Study
C3S Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
Virtual Classroom Lectures
Online Study Materials
Online Debate & Discussion
Question & Answer Session
1. Contemporary Issues in Tourism and Hospitality (20 credits)
2. Marketing Management (20 credits)
3. Customer Relations Management (20 credits)
4. Operations Management (20 credits)
5. Finance Management (20 credits)
6. Human Resource Management (20 credits)
WHY STUDY L5 WITH C3S?
1. Flexible academic program
2. Access to C3S E-resources
3. Spanish + English language courses
4. Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
5. Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona
1. Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 diploma or equivalent recognized qualification.
2. Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme).
3. Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
4. English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. .
For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
*Payment instalment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : €300
Full Time : €6,000
Online Classes : €4,000
- Diploma Program Duration: One Academic Year
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
For many student’s, they feel interview as interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing than a mutual exchange of the information. C3S provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging following
- The session
- The feedback
C3S organizes career fairs and encourage students to attend fair sessions as this give will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit of the school associations for internship opportunities.
C3S Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internship as fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.