Full Time: €6,000
The objective of the OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure each learner is business ready: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on:
- Managing business communication
- Understanding the business environment and organisations in a global context
- Business functions including people management
- Quantitative methods in business
- Finance for managers
- Research and academic writing.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification will enable learners to progress to further study or employment.
C3S Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
Seminars & Tutorials
Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
- Online Study
C3S Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
Virtual Classroom Lectures
Online Study Materials
Online Debate & Discussion
Question & Answer Session
1. Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
2. Business Environment (20 credits)
3. Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
4. Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
5. Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
6. Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
WHY STUDY WITH C3S?
1. Flexible academic program with learning methods
2. Access to C3S E-resources
3. Spanish + English language courses
4. Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
5. Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona
1. Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
2. Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
3. Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
4. English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page in this website.
For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
*Payment instalment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : €300
Full Time: €6,000
Online Classes fees : €4,000
- Diploma Program Duration: = One Academic Year
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
For many student’s, they feel interview as interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing than a mutual exchange of the information. C3S provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging following
- The session
- The feedback
C3S organizes career fairs and encourage students to attend fair sessions as this give will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit of the school associations for internship opportunities.
C3S Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internship as fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.