The language of native speakers! No, native speakers don’t speak SPANISH!
A coastline that runs about 60 kms adorning some magnificent scenery, stunning beaches, mountain peaks, bays, inlets, and everything ethereal!!!
The largest stadium in Spain & Europe. Home stadium to FC Barcelona!
Picturesque medieval streets, fashion hub; bohemian vibe cafés, bars & restaurants!
El Gotic |ElRaval
Multicultural, lively, historic, heart of Barcelona, noisy, cheerful, entertaining, happening streets!
Ranked 3rd in the list of thriving entrepreneurial innovation hub of Europe with close to 1200 startups!
Long boulevard that runs through the heart of the city centre with promenades. Cafes, Bars, Restaurants, Museums, Live performers, Human Statues, Cinemas, Shopping, and all things entertainment.
Most awaited festival of the year, a week long festive with fireworks, human towers, food, dance, fun and frolic.
La Sagrada Familia
A giant basilica which is still under construction since 1882, the unmissable attraction!
La Parc Guell
A mammoth garden with gorgeous architectonic elements designed by the famous Gaudi.
Nine useful phrases when in Spain
- Me llamo (yah-mo) [your name] – My name is [your name]
- Cuanto cuesta?/Cuanto vale? – How much is it?
- No hablo (ah-blo) español – I don’t speak Spanish
- Hablas Ingles? – Do you speak English?
- Donde esta el baño (ban-yo)/ Donde están los aseos? – Where is the bathroom?
- Donde puedo coger (co-hair) taxi? – Where can I find a taxi?
- Me puedes ayudar, por favor? – Can you help me, please?
- Me gustaría – I would like…
- Como puedo llegar a [destination]? – How do I get to [destination]?
And some more must experience stuff
Tibidabo Amusement Park
Montjuic Magic Fountain
Chocolate con Churros
Share This Article