September, January & May
€5,900 Per Year
Within this framework business you will explore the following:
The DBA programme is a practical and research-based doctoral program in business and industry which is designed for mid-career executives who have already completed the MBA (or equivalent qualification) and are looking to further enhance their Strategic Management knowledge in the field.
Total duration for completing the double degree DBA program is 2-3 academic years or less which depends on student’s motivation to deliver the thesis.
DBA in Strategic Management will provide you with a deep and profound understanding of professional management competences such as:
- 1. Business modelling
- 2. Strategies of business development
- 3. Business growth on fluctuating markets)
- 4. Data Analytics for Decision Making
- 5. Strategic Management
- 6. Company Strategy
- 7. Strategic Goal Setting. Strategy Formulation
- 8. Lean Production and Quick Response Manufacturing
- 9. Project Management
- 10. Tax Management
- 11. Financial Management
- 12. Business Presentation skills
The main teaching and learning methods at C3S Business school includes virtual classroom lectures, webinars and tutorials, practical learning, projects, and learning through research.
- Research Methodology I
- Research Methodology II
- Publish or Perish – Preparing for the Journal Review Process
- Paper Clinic in General Management
- Taxonomies and Typologies in Research
Publishing in Management
Technology and Innovation Final Thesis of your program. The DBA dissertation consists of the following sections; (1) title page; (2) abstract; (3) dedication page (optional); (4) acknowledgments page (optional); (5) table of contents, including List of Tables and List of Figures pages; (6) dissertation body; (7) reference list, and; (8) appendices (optional). Word count: 40,000-50,000 words EXCLUDING appendices.
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : € 300
Fees : € 5,900 Per Year
Doctorate Program Duration: Two Academic Year A 10% discount may be applied if the student chooses to pay the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
*Payment installment plans are available. Please contact our Administration Department for further details.
Why study DBA with C3S Business School?
- 1. Flexible academic program
2. Access to C3S E-resources
3. Spanish + English language courses
4. Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
5. Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona
- MBA (or equivalent qualification) from a recognized higher education institution. or
- A Master’s degree in management (or associated discipline) with a minimum of 2 years professional work experience. or
- A Master’s degree in a field other than management (or related discipline) but with a minimum of 5 years professional work experience.
- Applicants must provide
- Grade transcripts
- Your CV or resume
- ID or passport copy
- One photo