Full Time: €6,500
Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification reflects current practice in Strategic Management and Leadership and allows learners to develop and expand their high-level understanding of strategic management and leadership in the workplace. This qualification is suitable for mature learners with a background in academic study or industry.
Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Strategic Management and Leadership qualification will equip learners with the key skills and capabilities to become an effective strategic manager. The Level 7 qualification also allows learners to progress within the same employment level of an MBA with advanced standing.
C3S Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
Seminars & Tutorials
Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
- Online Study
C3S Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
Virtual Classroom Lectures
Online Study Materials
Online Debate & Discussion
Question & Answer Session
- Professional Development and Communication Skills (10 credits)
- Strategic Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Human Resource Management (15 credits)
- Advanced Business Research Methods (20 credits)
Optional Units – Choose any Four
- Strategic Financial Management (15 credits)
- Supply Chain and Operations Management (15 credits)
- Enterprise and Entrepreneurship (15 credits)
- Globalisation and Corporate Governance (15 credits)
- Strategic Change Management (15 credits)
- Strategic Marketing (15 credits)
- Global Marketing Strategy (15 credits)
WHY STUDY AT C3S?
- Flexible academic program
- Access to C3S E-resources
- Spanish + English language courses
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding
this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of
English language competency.
- For more information get in touch with C3S Business School
*Payment installment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : €300.
Full Time : €6,500
Online Classes fees : €5,000
- Diploma Program Duration : One Academic Year
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
For many student’s, they feel interview as interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing than a mutual exchange of the information. C3S provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging following
- The session
- The feedback
C3S organizes career fairs and encourage students to attend fair sessions as this give will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit of the school associations for internship opportunities.
C3S Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internship as fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.