September, November, December &
Full Time: €6,500
The objective of the OTHM Level 7 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to provide tourism industry professionals with the specialist knowledge needed to advance their careers, or for graduates entering the tourism and hospitality sector to gain the skills needed to manage business operations. The qualification provides learners with a contemporary, critical, and international programme that supports their development as managers with a lifelong-learning orientation.
The qualification enables learners to analyse complex management problems and to apply and adapt specialist skills and technical terminology to propose solutions to these problems informed by best practice and contemporary research.
Successful completion of this qualification will enable learners to progress into or within employment and/or continue their study towards a relevant Master’s programme with advanced standing.
C3S Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
Seminars & Tutorials
Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
- Online Study
C3S Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
Virtual Classroom Lectures
Online Study Materials
Online Debate & Discussion
Question & Answer Session
1. Strategic Management and Marketing (20 credits)
2. Destination Management (20 credits).
3. International Tourism Policy and Development (20 credits)
4. E-Tourism and Social Media (20 credits)
5. Advanced Research Methods (20 credits)
6. Organisational Behaviour in International Contexts (20 credits)
WHY STUDY WITH C3S?
1. Flexible academic program with learning methods
2. Access to C3S E-resources
3. Spanish + English language courses
4. Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
5. Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona and Several UK Universities.
- An honours degree in related subject or UK level 6 diploma or an equivalent overseas qualification
- Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
- For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
*Payment installment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : €300
Tuition fees : €6,500
Online Classes Fees : €5,000
- Diploma Program Duration : One Academic Year
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
For many student’s, they feel interview as interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing than a mutual exchange of the information. C3S provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging following
- The session
- The feedback
C3S organizes career fairs and encourage students to attend fair sessions as this give will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit of the school associations for internship opportunities.
C3S Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internship as fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.