FEBRUARY & SEPTEMBER
Full Time: €6,500 Online: €5,000
Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification is to develop learners’ understanding of policy, management theory and practice in health and social care. It provides learners with an opportunity to engage with the challenges facing professionals, services users and policy makers Successful completion of the Level 7 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management qualification enables learners to progress into or within employment
The main teaching and learning methods at C3S includes classroom lectures, seminars and tutorials, practical learning, field trips, projects,and learning through research. Duration of the program will be spread over two semesters in one calendar year: the curriculum of the Master’s programmer is fulfilled in the first two semesters.
The academic experience at master’s level can be quite intense. It involves a greater emphasis on self-directed study than at an undergraduate level. You’ll be expected to think and study independently, conduct more extensive background reading and bring your ideas to seminars and tutorials for discussion and debate. The second semester involves a presentation of the developed research assignment on which a master’s thesis is prepared and defended.
2. Managing Finance in the Healthcare Sector (15 credits)
WHY STUDY WITH C3S?
1. Flexible academic program with learning methods
2. Access to C3S E-resources
3. Spanish + English language courses
4. Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
5. Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona and Several UK Universities
- 1. Three year working experience, considering internships (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- 2. Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- 3. English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
- 4. For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
*Payment installment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : €300
Full Time : €6,500
Online Classes fees : €5,000
Diploma Program Duration : One Academic Year
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
For many student’s, they feel interview as interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing than a mutual exchange of the information. C3S provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging following
- The session
- The feedback
C3S organizes career fairs and encourage students to attend fair sessions as this give will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit of the school associations for internship opportunities.
C3S Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internship as fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.