FEBRUARY & SEPTEMBER
Full Time: €6,000
The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management qualification is to develop learners’ management knowledge and skills within the tourism and hospitality industry. Learners will critically evaluate contemporary knowledge and theories and use these to propose solutions to complex management problems.
Successful completion of the qualification will equip learners with the specialist skills and knowledge they need to plan and manage their work areas, to make effective decisions, and to adapt effectively to the needs of a range of tourism and hospitality organizations.
C3S Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
Seminars & Tutorials
Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
- Online Study
C3S Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
Virtual Classroom Lectures
Online Study Materials
Online Debate & Discussion
Question & Answer Session
1. Strategic Marketing (20 credits)
2. Tourism Policy and Planning (20 credits)
3. Organisational Behaviour and Performance (20 credits)
4. Technology in the Tourism and Hospitality Industry (20 credits)
5. Tourism and International Development (20 credits)
6. Researching Tourism and Hospitality Management (20 credits)
WHY STUDY AT C3S?
1. Flexible academic program with learning methods
2. Access to C3S E-resources
3. Spanish + English language courses
4. Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
5. Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona
1. Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 5 diploma or equivalent recognized qualification.
2. Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme).
3. Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
4. English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency. .
For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
*Payment instalment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : €300
Full Time : €6,000
Online Classes : €4,000
- Diploma Program Duration : One Academic Year
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
For many student’s, they feel interview as interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing than a mutual exchange of the information. C3S provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging following
- The session
- The feedback
C3S organizes career fairs and encourage students to attend fair sessions as this give will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit of the school associations for internship opportunities.
C3S Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internship as fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.