September, November, December &
Full Time: €6,000
The objective of the OTHM Level 6 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure that each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The content of the qualification is focused on leadership and people management, strategic human resource management, operations management, sustainable business practice, financial decision making as well as the business research skills expected of a manager.
The qualification is ideal for those who have started, or are planning to move into, a career in private or public sector business. Successful completion of the Level 6 Diploma in Business Management qualification will provide learners with the opportunity to progress to further study or employment.
C3S Business School Follows A Very Simple Pedagogy Which Includes:
- Classroom Lectures
Seminars & Tutorials
Field Trips & Research
- Students Contribution with Independent Learning, Extensive Background Learning And Inputs During Seminar & Tutorials Will Be Needed for debate & discussion.
- Online Study
C3S Business School provides Virtual platform for students, which include:
Virtual Classroom Lectures
Online Study Materials
Online Debate & Discussion
Question & Answer Session
1. Leadership and People Management (20 credits)
2. Business Research Project (20 credits)
3. Operations Management (20 credits)
4. Financial Decision Making (20 credits)
5. Sustainable Business Practices (20 credits)
6. Strategic Human Resource Management (20 credits)
WHY STUDY AT C3S?
1. Flexible academic program
2. Access to C3S E-resources
3. Spanish + English language courses
4. Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
5. Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona
1. Relevant NQF/QCF/RQF Level 3 Award/Diploma or at the level of GCE/GCSE or equivalent qualification
2. Mature learners (over 21) with management experience (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding
this experience prior to registering for the programme)
3. Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
4. English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English
language competency. For more information visit English Language Expectations page in this website.
For more information get in touch with C3S Business School
*Payment instalment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : €300
Full time : €6,000
Online Classes fees : €4,000
- Diploma Program Duration : One Academic Year
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
For many student’s, they feel interview as interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing than a mutual exchange of the information. C3S provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging following
- The session
- The feedback
C3S organizes career fairs and encourage students to attend fair sessions as this give will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit of the school associations for internship opportunities.
C3S Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internship as fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.