120 CREDIT HOURS
OTHM Level 4 Diploma in Business Management qualification is to provide learners with an excellent foundation for building a career in a range of organisations. It designed to ensure each learner is ‘business ready’: a confident, independent thinker with a detailed knowledge of business and management and equipped with the skills to adapt rapidly to change.
The duration of the program will be spread over two semesters in one calendar year with a Blended Learning Method that combines E-learning with face to face classroom lectures: Combination can be any.
3 months (online) + 9 months (full time)
6 months (online) + 6 months (full time)
9 months (online) + 3 months (full time)
WHY STUDY WITH C3S?
- Flexible academic program with blended learning methods
- Access to C3S online portal and E-resources
- Spanish + English language courses
- Paid internship opportunities with multinational companies
- Option to further your studies at C3S Business School, Barcelona
Teaching and learning methodology at C3S includes Blended Learning Method that combines E-learning with face to face classroom lectures.
The academic experience is enriched through a digital portal that allows the student to access all the materials organized in a learning environment combining multimedia content with live interaction through an online platform that will be available through the duration of the full academic year. The offline/ full time modality involves classroom lectures, seminars and tutorials, practical learning, field trips, projects, and learning through research.Delivered over one academic year for full-time study but it is also flexible in its delivery in order to accommodate part-time and distance learning.
- Research and Academic Writing (20 credits)
- Business Environment (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Communication (20 credits)
- Introduction to Quantitative Methods (20 credits)
- Introduction to Business Functions (20 credits)
- Introduction to Finance (20 credits)
- Three years working experience, considering internships (learners must check with the delivery centre regarding this experience prior to registering for the programme)
- Learner must be 18 years or older at the beginning of the course
- English requirements: If a learner is not from a majority English-speaking country must provide evidence of English language competency.
- For more information get in touch with C3S Business School.
*Payment instalment plans are available. Please contact C3S’s Administration Department for further details
Application fee : Non-refundable, paid with application : 300 EUROS.
Tuition fees :
- Diploma Program Duration: = One Academic Year
- A 10% discount may be applied if the student chooses to pay the full amount at the time of program acceptance.
- *Payment installment plans are available. Please contact EU’s Administration Department for further details.
C3S is committed to provide students with global education, and we believe that financing can help attract best-in-class students who are ambitious and deserve a merit-based scholarship. For incoming students, these scholarships are granted after careful consideration, including academic merit and the social-economic status of a student.
The amount awarded is at the discretion of C3S administration but cannot exceed 50% of the annual tuition fees of the program. All national, international and transfer students are eligible for the following grants. You can apply for ONE scholarship only, so we recommend that you review the conditions of each option carefully.
Students are eligible to apply for the grant if they have been offered a place to study on a full-time course at Castelldefels School of Social Sciences in Barcelona.
Open For: Based primarily on grades, academic scholarships reward students with strong academic performance. Candidates should also describe how the academic merit and professional success has provided them with leadership potential.
Need-based scholarships are awarded based on students or students’ parents’ financial background. These need-based scholarships are designed to aid with studies when students or their guardians are not able to afford tuition and fees.
Women in business:
There’s been great progress in bridging the gap between equal rights of men and women. The Women in Business Grant is for female applicants who have work or internship experience or have led a team in an international environment. For this scholarship, C3S is seeking female leaders who have experience and understand today’s global working environment.
Accredited Disability Grant:
The Accredited Disability Grant is a discretionary fund intended to help support students with disabilities and is not eligible for statutory funding. Please choose your scholarship and then email the completed corresponding application form to your admissions officer or at email@example.com with the rest of the documents required for admission. Please also include:
* A copy of your most current CV or provide us with a brief history of your previous employment or work placements/internships.
Please attach any relevant supporting documents to strengthen your application (e.g. job references, professors’ references, transcripts). All references and any supporting documentation must be sent as part of your full application
The career services help students explore career directions and provide support through a host of services and resources that include
Resume and cover letter assistance
C3S help to guide through how to create a sharp resume and an individualized cover letter that expresses your interest in the internship or future job.
For many student’s, they feel interview as interrogation and have anxiety however interview is nothing than a mutual exchange of the information. C3S provides a mock interview as the opportunity to learn about the job and the employer and be confident. C3S has been supporting students by arranging following
- The session
- The feedback
C3S organizes career fairs and encourage students to attend fair sessions as this give will them the opportunity for internships to develop good networking. Students can benefit of the school associations for internship opportunities.
C3S Academic Internship Agreement allows students to do internship as fundamental part of the study which can be extremely beneficial.