Castelldefels School of Social Science is centrally located in the heart of Barcelona which is well connected with the transport. C3S is dedicated to meeting the ever-changing needs of students. To offer the best quality educational experience, C3S provides the most up-to-date equipment, technology and teaching skills at our campuses.Our services are designed to enhance the campus experience of our students and create a vibrant college community. The Collegeâ€™s safety and security service is vital, as the needs of our students always come first.
Barcelona has a great number of museums, which cover different areas and eras. The city is also known for its art and architecture. Castelldefels School of Social Science is situated near Avinguda Diagonal; which is one of Barcelona’s broadest and most important avenues. It cuts the city in two, diagonally from west to east, hence the name.
Below are some extraordinary & exciting places to visit nearby C3S campus
- The fantastical Sagrada FamÃlia church and paraguell is just 15 minutes away by metro form our Campus.
- Casa Batllo and La Pedrera â€“ two of the masterpieces of Gaudi
- Passeig de Gracia: – the most famous commercial strret in barcelona
- Vila de Gracia :- spot to feel the real local culture
- Plaza Catalunya :- The main centre attraction of Barcelona from where you can
- Lâ€™illa Diagonal :- shopping mall to refresh yourself in just 10 minutes walk.
- City history museum MUHBA includes several Roman archaeological sites.
Museu Picasso and FundaciÃ³ Joan MirÃ³ feature modern art by their namesakes and other modernist landmarks designed by Antoni GaudÃ dot the city