• +34 931 168 821

  • info@csss.es

Post Details

Summer Work Travel to USA with J1 visa

21 Feb admin 0 Academic

CSSS students enrolled full time and pursuing studies at UITM will have opportunity to get J1 visa which allows them to work and travel to USA and to share their culture and ideas with people of the United States through temporary work and travel opportunities.

It’s Time to Start Working on Next Season Spend summer experiencing USA With J1 visa to USA experience this summer

Who can apply?

The students who are enrol full time with CSSS and continuing their study with UITM can apply for this. The courses are as follows;

  1. Bachelor of Aviation management
  2. Bachelor of International management
  3. Bachelor of Hospitality management
  4. Bachelor of Information Technology
  5. Bachelor of General Aviation
  6. Master of Hospitality management
  7. Master of Information technology