- Campus Life
Castelldefels School of Social Science is centrally located in the heart of Barcelona which is well connected with the transport. CSSS is dedicated to meeting the ever-changing needs of students. To offer the best quality educational experience, CSSS provides the most up-to-date equipment, technology and teaching skills at our campuses.Our services are designed to enhance the campus experience of our students and create a vibrant college community. The College’s safety and security service is vital, as the needs of our students always come first.
Barcelona has a great number of museums, which cover different areas and eras. The city is also known for its art and architecture. Castelldefels School of Social Science is situated near Avinguda Diagonal; which is one of Barcelona’s broadest and most important avenues. It cuts the city in two, diagonally from west to east, hence the name.
Below are some extraordinary & exciting places to visit nearby csss campus
- The fantastical Sagrada Família church and paraguell is just 15 minutes away by metro form our Campus.
- Casa Batllo and La Pedrera – two of the masterpieces of Gaudi
- Passeig de Gracia: – the most famous commercial strret in barcelona
- Vila de Gracia :- spot to feel the real local culture
- Plaza Catalunya :- The main centre attraction of Barcelona from where you can
- L’illa Diagonal :- shopping mall to refresh yourself in just 10 minutes walk.
- City history museum MUHBA includes several Roman archaeological sites.
Museu Picasso and Fundació Joan Miró feature modern art by their namesakes and other modernist landmarks designed by Antoni Gaudí dot the city